Everyone experiences hair loss at some point in their lives. Sometimes it can be so severe that your bedroom floor looks like a salon. Many people fear that they will become bald.
But, people don’t freak out! There are many ways to stop hair from falling. Ayurveda is a natural way to grow hair. Ayurveda holds many secrets that will help you restore your hair growth.
What does ayurveda say about hair?
The Ayurvedic system for medicine is based upon three doshas, Vata and Kapha. An imbalance in one of these doshas can lead to various types of diseases. Experts believe hair problems can be caused by an over-exacerbation in the pitta dosha.
Ayurveda has many herbs that can be used to treat hair loss. They have moisturizing properties, which promote hair growth. Here’s a list of the best herbs to promote hair growth.
Ayurveda Hospital in Jaipur
Bhringraj, also known as false daisy, is an Indian herb. It is best grown in moist places and is rich in vitamins, calcium, magnesium, iron, and other nutrients. Bhringraj oil can be used to treat many hair problems.
- Bhringraj is an all-natural remedy that promotes hair growth and decreases hair loss.
- It reduces scalp inflammation by increasing blood flow to the scalp and hair roots.
- It activates hair roots and hair follicles for natural hair growth
- It moisturizes your hair naturally and makes them shiny and healthy.
How to Use –
Make Bhringraj Oil by mixing Bhringraj oils with coconut or sesame oils. You can use this oil regularly to get great results. Regular use of this oil can help reduce stress and increase blood flow to the scalp.
best Ayurveda Kendra in Jaipur
Brahmi, a miracle herb in Ayurveda, is great for hair growth and thickening.
- This is an Ayurvedic herbal oil that can be used to thin hair follicles.
- Brahmi oil is rich in an alkaloid which activates a protein within your body that strengthens and toughens your hair naturally
- It can also reduce stress levels and improve your mood.
- It can also be used to treat dry or damaged hair.
- Brahmi lowers cortisol, a stress hormone found in the body. Hair fall can be caused by high levels of cortisol.
How to Use –
Boil coconut oil with Brahmi leaves to reduce the quantity. Then, store it. Massage the scalp with Brahmi oil has a soothing effect.
Vitamin C-loaded amla is an important part of your hair care routine.
- It is rich in essential fatty acids, and antioxidants, and makes your hair shiny and strong.
- Amla oil is good for hair and scalp health. It helps remove dandruff, grease, and dirt from the follicles. Amla oil can be used to massage the scalp and increase blood circulation.
- It is essential for hair growth by providing nutrients to the hair follicles
How to Use –
Massage your scalp with amla oil to promote hair growth and blood circulation. To maintain your overall health, you can take amla juice every morning.
Fenugreek or Methi Seeds
Fenugreek, or methi seeds, is a common spice found in Indian kitchens.
- Because its seeds are high in Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, and proteins, it is considered to be the best Ayurvedic medicine.
- Fenugreek seed contains nicotinic, a protein that is effective against hair loss and dandruff.
- It stimulates hair growth and nourishes your hair.
Soak the methi seeds overnight. Then grind it into a paste and apply it to hair and scalp for about half an hour. Wash it with warm water. For better results, repeat this process three times a week.
Do you remember those days when your mother gave you shikakai to wash your hair? Our mother gave us shikakai to wash our hair.
- It is a natural shampoo alternative that has hair-cleansing qualities.
- Shikakai is high in antioxidants which help nourish hair and promote hair growth.
Make a shikakai paste by simply grinding the seeds. Make a paste of the shikakai powder and add it to coconut oil. This oil should be massaged at least twice per week. You can also use shikakai to wash your hair as an alternative to shampoo.
Apart from that if you want to know about Organic Moringa Powder: Uses & Benefits then visit our Health category.