Wanted to share your Spotify playlist with the public but didn’t want to alter your profile photo since you thought you looked better than you did in the old one? Here’s how to modify the photo that appears on your Spotify profile.
Without a doubt, Spotify is a leading provider of digital music services. Streaming quality, user interface, user experience, song library, and other factors are among the many reasons that Spotify is preferred over competing streaming services such as Of Spot followers.
Spotify’s main purpose is to stream music, but it can also be used as a social media platform. You can add friends to your Spotify account, watch the playlists that your friends have created, and follow your favourite musical artist.
If you want to know how to change the picture that appears on your Spotify profile, you’ve come to the correct spot. You can make changes to your Spotify profile photograph in under a minute.
In addition, you can increase the number of people who follow your playlist by changing the image that appears on the Playlist Cover page on Spotify.
You might want to change the image that appears on your Spotify profile if you want to make it easier for your friends, family, and followers to recognize your account.
This adjustment is made more convenient by the desktop program. Since this feature isn’t available on Spotify’s website or mobile app, this is the only way to change your profile picture.
Changing or erasing the image is a possibility, as is uploading a new one entirely. This will change the image that appears in your Spotify profile to a silhouette of a person in grey.
Changing your profile image is as simple as following these steps.
- Start the Spotify application on your computer, whether it’s a Mac or a PC.
- Simply click on the image of yourself that is displayed in the top-right-hand corner of the page to make changes to your profile picture. If you click the arrow that drops down, you will be sent to the online version of your Spotify account.
- Following this link will bring you to the page for your user account. To access the “Change” option for your current circular photo, move your mouse over the image until it displays. When it shows up, you should click it.
- You now have the choice to fully remove your photo or simply select a new one. You can also select a different one to use in its place. Click “Change” to switch to a different image.
- A pop-up window will display as a result of this action. You can see an image by clicking on it once you’ve found it. When you are finished, when you click “Open,” your newly updated profile photo will be saved immediately.
Now is the ideal time to sparkle: How to share your profile:
Associating with companions is probably the most effective way to find new sound substance — and all of us are about disclosure. In this way, we’ve separated how to share your recently refreshed profile so you can see what your companions are paying attention to.
On versatile and tablet:
1. Tap “Home,” then, at that point “Settings.”
2. Tap “View Profile.”
In work area:
2. Click the three even specks under your name.
3. Drift your cursor over “Offer,” and select your number one sharing choice.
4. Ship off your fans and admirers!
Prepared to get everything rolling? Open Spotify on your work area or portable now to alter your profile and offer your taste.
Need to keep the quality secret? You can likewise eliminate your photograph totally. On portable, complete stages 1-4 above. Be that as it may, rather than adding a photograph, tap “Eliminate Current Photo” and presto! Simple as do-re-mi. In the work area, follow stages 1 and 2.
Read more: 8 Artistic Graphic Design Trends for Flyers in 2022