The Indane Gas Company is one of India’s leading LPG gas suppliers. After being launched in 1970, it has grown exponentially to become one of the most popular choices for consumers looking for LPG gas connections. Throughout India, Indane Gas has been supplying safe, clean, and efficient fuel in the form of LPG to millions of consumers. Indane Gas ensures a smooth distribution process with its extensive network of distributors across the country. Therefore, getting a new connection to Indane Gas is very easy. With the advent of technology, applying for a new Indane Gas connection and cylinder booking online is simpler than ever, whether by using online modes, IVRS, SMS, or the traditional method of contacting an authorized distributor and arranging a connection directly with them.
Listed below are the documents needed for the new Indane Gas connection
For a new gas connection, it is required to submit only a few documents. The only thing you need to do is provide some essential KYC documents. For online applications, it is also necessary to upload these documents on an online platform. Here is a list of documents needed for a new Indane Gas connection
- Identification Proof such as Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Voter’s Identity Card, etc.
- Address proof such as house registration document, lease/rent agreement, passport, letter of possession of the flat, and recent utility bills.
Methods for applying for a new Indane Gas connection
The application process for booking a new Indane gas connection can take place online or offline. There are two modes of use for a new Indane Gas connection, which are described below.
Use Online mode
It is also possible for consumers to book a new Indane Gas connection or do an Indane Gas booking using many different online modes. It is possible to use these modes in several ways, including:
- Indane Cylinder booking online through a mobile application
- Booking through an SMS
- Using the IVRS for booking
Indane Cylinder booking online through Bajaj Finserv App
A Cylinder Booking facility is now available for Online Indane Cylinder booking on ‘Bajaj Finserv’. After the payment has been made online for the new gas connection and the refills, the gas connection will be issued to the customer.
On the amount of the security deposit, the consumer will receive an e-SV with details such as the number of cylinders booked and the pressure regulators held by the consumer.
- Download Bajaj FInserv app from the Google Play Store- here
- Login through the email ID registered with your mobile
- Click on ‘Install’
- Open the app on your mobile phone
- Enter your 10-digit mobile number to ‘Generate OTP’
- Enter the OTP and click on ‘Proceed’
- Under the Utilities and Bills section, click on ‘LPG Gas Cylinder’
- Choose an Indane Gas from the drop-down menu
- Enter your registered mobile number and click on ‘Proceed’
- Choose your preferred payment mode and complete the payment
Indane Cylinder booking online through SMS
Indane Gas also provides its customers with the convenience of booking the cylinder via an SMS. As a first step, the consumer must register for this service by filling out the following form.
- The SMS IOC STD Code + Distributor’s telephone number.
- It is important to send the SMS to the IVRS number applicable in the state and city.
- If the consumer requests further refill, they can send the SMS IOC to the same number where the booking was placed earlier to obtain additional refills.
Indane Cylinder booking online through IVRS
Customers can also book a new connection and request further refills through the IVRS mode. It is possible to use the IVRS in three languages, including a regional language. To book a cylinder, the customer must provide their consumer number and the distributor’s details like his telephone number and STD code.
Use Offline mode
In Offline mode, you can book a new Indane Gas connection through a local distributor of Indane Gas nearest you. To do this, the consumer must find the nearest Indane Gas distributor. A simple way to do this is to go to the Indane Gas website and conduct a search for the nearest Indane Gas distributor on its portal. It is also possible for consumers to reach out to Indane Gas customer care if they would like assistance in finding their nearest Indane Gas distributor. To complete the application process, a consumer must find the nearest Indane Gas distributor and submit the required documents, along with a completed application form and recent passport-size photographs. Upon receiving the application, the distributor will confirm by providing an acknowledgment in person or sending an email or a message to you.
Apart from this, if you are interested to know about Online Resources Business Owners Need then visit our Business category.