Due to its fantastic features and accounting tools, QuickBooks is unquestionably one of the top accounting programs. So let’s talk about the error messages that appear when using this software. One of these, QuickBooks Error code 80029c4a, typically occurs when the company data are corrupted. Your screen then displays the message “Error loading type library/DLL.”
The necessary details about QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a (Error Loading Type Library/DL) can be found in the post that follows.
What Does the Error Code 80029c4a in QuickBooks Mean?
The major causes of QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a (Error Loading Type Library/DL) include corrupted company files or being unable to start QuickBooks Desktop. The following error message is displayed by this error code, which is also referred to as a run-time error.
Symptoms of the 80029c4a QuickBooks error
- when the system regularly displays the 80029c4a error.
- A similar error number could appear if the windows take a long time to respond to mouse or keyboard inputs.
- The 80029c4a error could appear while an application is being installed.
- Your computer begins to freeze for a time.
Also avail our QuickBooks Data migration services
Reasons for QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a’s Occurrence
- When Windows is starting up or closing down, error code 80029c4a appears.
- You can experience a problem as a result of corrupt QuickBooks desktop files.
- due to faulty or missing QuickBooks components.
- The identical error number could potentially be caused by a damaged Windows registry.
- An Error loading type library/DLL could also result from a poor QuickBooks installation.
What are the Fixes for the 80029c4a QuickBooks Error?
To fix QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a (error loading type library/DL), follow these steps.
Solution 1: Install the most recent version of QuickBooks
- To begin with, you must perform a clean install of QuickBooks.
- The next step is to update QuickBooks Desktop to the most recent version.
- Next, select the File menu to log the corporation out.
- After selecting the File, click Exit.
- Verify that you are logged in as the system’s administrator.
- Last but not least, make sure your desktop isn’t open to any companies.
Solution 2: Update Avast Antivirus & Software
- To begin with, check the Avast Virus definition and make sure all programs are up to date.
- Next, select the Update option from the context menu by right-clicking the Avast icon.
- After that, choose the program tab and proceed as instructed to update the Avast software.
- Finally, carry out these processes once more to select Engine & Virus.
Run the Reboot.bat Script as a third option.
- First, shut down the QuickBooks desktop.
- Next, decide which folder contains the reboot.bat file.
- To access Properties, right-click on the QuickBooks icon.
- After that, select Open File Location.
- When you right-click the reboot.bat file, select Run as System Administrator.
- Verify that reboot.bat has Windows Administrator permissions.
- Avoid closing the window that opens on its own. While rebooting, it will be shut down.
- Finally, restart the computer.
Perform a QuickBooks Windows Repair as a fourth option.
- The QuickBooks Desktop must be closed first.
- Next, click on the Control Panel after selecting the Windows option.
- Next, choose the Program Change or Uninstall option.
- From the available programs, select QuickBooks.
- Select the Uninstall/Change program option in the interim.
- Select Next in the QuickBooks Installation window.
- Select Repair Radio from the menu, then click.
- After the repair process is complete, select Finish.
- Your QuickBooks has been fixed with these methods.
- You must now restart the computer.
- Start QuickBooks at last.
Check to see if the antivirus program has been quarantined as a fifth option.
- Some antivirus software blocks QuickBooks from loading crucial files.
- You should look for quarantined files in the antivirus program.
- Next, you must uninstall QuickBooks and reinstall it.
- Lastly, this enables you to use the QuickBooks program.
Read similar article about what is QuickBooks tool hub
Access the Windows System File Checker as a sixth option.
- To begin, select the Start button and then type “Command” into the search field.
- Select the Enter key while continuing to press and hold the Ctrl + Shift keys.
- A dialogue box asking for permission will then appear on the screen.
- Select Yes after that.
- Type SFC/SCANNOW and press Enter to finish.
Apart from that if you want to know about technology field then please visit our Technology page