There are a lot of needs for a virtual summit. But the most vital thing is the tech and tools you use in your virtual event. So, here are the various features and functionality that you must include in your virtual summit for the attendees and admin.
6 Admin Tools You Must Have In Your Virtual Summits
- Customization: Admin required to design and create the complete virtual summit platform. So, having a full customization option is a must for a successful virtual summit. Moreover, you can add lighting, GIFs, music, banners, and a lot more to your virtual lobby. Also, you can decide the layout just the way you want, keeping all the requirements in mind.
- Virtual Booths: You must have space for virtual booths. It can be a great way to lure sponsors to your event and get the best chance for promotions. Moreover, the partners and sponsors must be able to design their booth icons and buttons themselves.
- Live Polls: You can conduct live polls in the live sessions. Moreover, it can be a beneficial engagement tool. Moreover, ask questions to attendees and provide 4 – 6 options to choose from and vote. Also, you can display the results in real-time.
- Banner Space: You will need space for branding at a virtual conference platform. It will be beneficial to lure the sponsors and spread your own brand awareness. Moreover, you can use various gifs, images, trailers, videos, and numerous other infographics on the virtual event platform.
- Real-Time Data & Analytics: You can know a lot of things by tracking your virtual event in real-time. Admin requires to keep an eye on all the aspects of a virtual event.
- Access Control: You can manage the user’s access to where they can go or not. Moreover, this feature is beneficial for VIP and subscription-based virtual events. So, you can restrict a particular session to a specific group of attendees.
13 Tech You Must Have In Your Virtual Summits
- User-Friendly Navigation: Attendees need a complete guide to explore your virtual fest platform and reach every part of it. You will need the navigation tool to do so. It can be a 360-degree integration to view the complete ambiance and every object just like in real-time.
- Networking Tables: You will need a networking table at your virtual expo platform. It is a 2 to an 8-seater round table where you can sit and discuss a specific topic with everyone available at the table. Moreover, you can create multiple tables with different topics to conduct a group discussion session. Admin can enter, leave, or switch the tables anytime during the virtual event.
- Pre Meeting Scheduler: It is necessary to give the attendees freedom to connect and communicate with anyone anytime. So, you must get the pre-meeting scheduler that will be helpful for users to book an appointment in advance, even before the virtual event starts.
- AI Matchmaking: It is essential for the attendees to make new friends while attending a virtual meeting. So, you must use the AIL matchmaking tool. Artificial intelligence analyzes the demographic and various shared data in order to match it with other participants. Moreover, it creates a decent list of people with matching interests, and then it shares their names as suggestions to make friends.
- Live Q&A Sessions: Attendees have a lot of questions in their minds related to the topics. So, it is your responsibility to provide the answers to all the queries. You need to add a good session for questions and answers. Moreover, everyone at the virtual event should be able to ask questions, and your moderator must provide solutions to everyone’s queries by that time.
- Live Chat, Audio, & Video Call: You will need a proper tool for communication with everyone at the virtual event. Moreover, the live chat, audio, and video calling is the best functionality that a virtual expo platform can provide you.
- External Integration: You will need a communication tool for the attendees who are unable to connect with the inbuilt tools. So, you must add some external plugins for better interactions. For instance, you can get WhatsApp, BlueJeans, Zoom meetings, etc.
- AR/VR Games: Gamification is one of the best ways to engage and entertain users during a virtual event. Also, it makes the participants stay at the virtual summit platform. So, you must have AR/VR games in your virtual event to ensure entertainment and engagement on your platform.
- Leaderboard: Attendees may show laziness to explore all the parts and areas of your virtual event. So, you will need a proper solution, which is Leaderboard. Moreover, offer them scores on reaching every part and attending every session. This way, you can make the users explore the complete virtual conference service providers and use all the provided features.
- Immersive 360 Degree Environment: You can make an ambiance of your choice with the 360-degree environment. The attendees will feel like they are physically available at that place. Moreover, the audience can see every object closely and feel it just like reality.
- Exceptional 3D Designs: You can display all your products and services at the virtual fest platform using the 3D effect. It will make the users look at the products using the 3 dimensions view. Moreover, it will look as it would have in real life.
- Brilliant Engagement Opportunities: You need to create and use various features to engage the users till the virtual event ends. Moreover, you can add the AR photo booth. Attendees can take numerous selfies with different backgrounds using this photo booth. Also, they can create a gif using these photos on the platform itself.
- Extensive Networking Tools: Attendees, speakers, hosts, and other businesses will be able to exchange their business cards, just like they operate in a physical event. Moreover, everyone at the virtual event can send business card requests to others and receive them as soon as one approves them.
So, these are the various tech and admin tools that you must need for a successful virtual summit. You can create a great virtual event just like you want with these features and functionalities.
Hope, you will find this article beneficial to know all the tech and admin tools you will need in your virtual summits.