Prince Andrew Served With Sexual Abuse Lawsuit Filed By Virginia Giuffre

According to New York Federal Court records, Prince Andrew, the Duke of York, has been charged with one count of sexual assault by Jeffrey Epstein.

Andrew has been sued by Virginia Geffery, 38, of the Southern District of New York, who alleges that the Duke sexually assaulted her on several occasions in New York, London, and that Epstein in the U.S. Virgin Islands in the mid-2000s. On a private island and 2002 when she was under 18.

Duke has repeatedly denied having sex with Giuffre, especially in a. Destructive November 2019 BBC interview in which she tried to defend herself and claimed that she never met him. Shortly after the interview aired, Andrew. Announced That he was “retreating” from royal official duties.

A service affidavit filed Friday states that a member of Andrew’s security team received a notice of prosecution on August 27 at his Royal Lodge home in Windsor Castle.

In the affidavit, Cesar Augusto Seploida said it took him two days to deliver the documents because on his first attempt on August 26, Andrew’s security team told him he had been instructed not to accept any court action. Or “Do not allow anyone. Go there for the purpose of conducting property proceedings.”

When he returned the next day, Saploida met with Andrew’s head of security, who told him he could leave the documents with one of the Royal Lodge guards and send them to the Duke’s legal team. The head of security refused to allow Saploida to personally serve Andrew.

The documents list Gary Blacksom, a London-based criminal defense lawyer, as Duke’s lawyer. BuzzFeed contacted BlocksSim to comment on the Fed News Service’s affidavit and document claim that its security team had been instructed not to take court documents. He did not answer.

However, according to ABC News, Blacksom allegedly questioned the legality of the service and in a letter obtained through the network called the actions of Geoffrey’s legal team “regrettable.” In the document, which ABC News claims Blacksom sent to senior British court official Senior Master Barbara Fontaine on September 6, the lawyer claims that the manner in which the lawsuit was presented undermines the service under British law. ۔

“Due to dissatisfaction with some very good reason to do so, our client is not very likely to be willing to agree to any kind of alternative service while the service attitude of these operations remains erratic and The validity of the claim remains open to doubt, “Blacksmith allegedly wrote.

The first pre-trial conference will be held in practice on Monday by telephone. It is unknown at this time what he will do after leaving the post.

Giuffre was one of them. Many women Accusing Andrew’s longtime partner Epstein of child sexual abuse.

Epstein, a prominent financier, Killed himself On August 10, 2019, in the Federal Detention Center, facing charges. Sex trafficking And abused dozens of underage girls, some as young as 14.

In his August 9 complaint against Andrew, Geoffrey claimed that he and Epstein, his then-girlfriend Gaseline Maxwell, and Andrew himself had “express or implied threats” to have sex with Duke. Were compelled. The complaint included a photograph of 17-year-old Geoffrey, then Virginia Roberts, and Andrew, with their arms around his waist.

Andrew, who was sexually assaulted, was “forced to have sex with her knowing he was a victim of sex trafficking,” the complaint said.

In a statement to BuzzFeed News on the day of the lawsuit, Geoffrey said she was “finally holding Prince Andrew accountable for what he did to me.”

Source link

Total
0
Shares
Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Previous Post

Top FDA And WHO Scientists Oppose COVID Booster Shots

Next Post

Kabul Collapse Tears Families Apart

Related Posts