People want to present themselves uniquely in this modern world, whether it is at any function, business meeting, or any other black-tie event. So, they choose metal jewelry or gemstone jewelry to enhance their beauty and overall personality. Charoite is one of the most famous gemstones for wearing in jewelry form because of its purplish presence. Adding this crystal to your jewelry collection will not help enhance your beauty, but it will allow you to get compliments from others. Moreover, Charoite can keep its users safe by healing and spiritual side. let’s understand the properties and healing advantages of Charoite jewelry.
Charoite has been celebrated among gemstone lovers for its shimmering look and its spiritual powers. Although all crystals have their own different physical and metaphysical properties, likewise Charoite also carries the powers that no one can resist. Its has glowing presence and particular ambiance that will draw instant attention.
However, the gemstone is not known for its shining luster existence, but it is famous for its metaphysical properties, and people who are interested in wearing it use it as raw crystal and as a piece of jewelry.
Physical properties of Charoite
Charoite is a part of the silicate mineral family and is only found in one variety- purple. The only source of this enchanting crystal is the area of the Chara River in the Sakha Republic, Russia. It is belonged to the Monoclinic structure and is ranked between 5 to 6 on the Mohs hardness scale. The crystal’s appearance falls between semi-precious to opaque.
Metaphysical Properties of Charoite
Charoite is known as one of the best gemstones with great transformation attributes when it comes to one’s healing side. We can understand its metaphysical attributes by the following points.
- It helps you get rid of tiredness and fatigue as well balances the blood circulation of the body. In addition, it is a highly protective crystal for cleansing the body.
- Charoite soothes the nerves system of the body and deals with insomnia and other mental-related issues, but it also relives cramps, migraines, headaches, and other aches. It helps in preventing panic attacks and relieves any blockages in the body.
- The crystal is also known for soothing the emotional level of the wearer, as it stimulates love, kindness, and affinity to other people and promotes a positive attitude for its user.
- Use the gemstone in mediation activities to clear your mind and deep calmness.
How to use Charoite
When it comes to using Charoite in jewelry, it can be used in different shapes. Charoite jewelry includes Charoite ring, pendants, earrings, bracelets, and many more accessories. These crystals are mostly set into the sterling silver metal to create mesmerizing jewelry pieces. In addition, Charoite is used to create raw crystal jewelry without cutting and polishing the stone so that users can grab its actual benefits.
All crystals perform as per their hardness level for their user; wearing them daily is quite possible to get scratched or even permanently damaged if you wear them a lot or keep them in a box with other pieces of jewelry.Here are some points to keep in mind while using the Charoite jewelry regularly.
- It should be kept separate when you store it in a box, and if possible, wrap it in cotton or soft cloth to protect it from any scratch.
- When it comes to cleaning your charoite jewelry, always use warm or saltwater for cleaning and rub its surface with a soft cloth.
- Put it off while bathing, playing, and cleaning the household activities so that you can protect your crystal from any damage and cracks.
Where to buy Charoite
Rananjay Exports is the best source for buying your Charoite jewelry, as the leading online global marketplace of manufacturing and wholesaling Gemstone silver jewelry. They have been rendering service to their customers since 2013 and dealing in more than 250 plus varieties of gemstones. Our gemstones are set into 925 sterling silver metal for making stunning pieces of silver gemstone jewelry. So, check out the website now and book your favorite collection of Charoite jewelry.
Read more: Key Information About Moldavite Jewelry