Gabrielle Christina Victoria Douglas is a retired American artistic gymnast born on 31 December 1995. Gabby is the 2012 Olympic all-around champion and a silver medalist of the 2015 World all-around championship. The team who won gold medals both in the 2012 and 2016 summer Olympics, Gabby, was also in those teams and gave her best performance during the competition. The games in which she took part and won are “Fierce Five” and the “Final Five.” Gabby also won another gold medal when she was a part of the American team in the 2011 and 2015 world championships; her performance in those games was also incredible and extraordinary as usual. In this article, we’ll let know about Gabby Douglas net worth, her age, family, career and more.
- She is the first American girl to win the Olympic individual all around the world.
- She was the first American gymnast who won medals in both the team competitions and individual all-around and at the same Olympics.
- She was also the first one to win the 2016 AT&T American Cup all-around champion.
- Her Full Name is Gabrielle Christina Victoria Douglas.
- Her approximate net worth is $ 4 Million. Her age is 26 years.
- She was born in Newport News, Virginia, US and her date of birth is 31 December 1995.
- She is an artistic gymnast by profession.
- Her zodiac Sign is Leo and her hometown is Newport News, Virginia, US
- Her school was Local High School, New port, U.S and her education is High School
Gabby Douglas Net Worth:
Gabby Douglas net worth is approximately $4 Million.
Gabby Douglas Family:
- Gabby Douglas father’s name is Timothy Douglas, and is a businessman by profession.
- Her mother who is a housewife name is Natalie Hawkins Douglas .
- She has three elder siblings, two sisters named Arielle Hawkins Douglas and Joelle
- Douglas, has one brother named Jonathan Douglas
- She completed her early education at a Local High School in Newport News, Virginia, US.
- She has been interested in gymnastics since from childhood. So in order to fulfill her dreams she quit her studies and started her training in gymnastics.
- She convinced her mother, with the help of her elder sister, to start taking training from the Gymstrada Gymnastics.
Gabby Douglas Career:
- Her junior career: In 2004, at Virginia State Championship, Gabby Douglas won the A level for all-around gymnastic title just when she was eight years old. When she moved to another city in the U.S.A. (Des Moines) to have full-time training with Coach Liang Chow, gabby was 14. During the 2008 U.S. Classic in Houston, Texas, Douglas made her international debut by placing 10th in the overall rankings.
- Her senior career: In Italy, at the city of Jeslo trophy, Douglas was also a member of the gold-winning “U.S. team.” Aside from her floor placement, she placed second on beam, tied for third on all-around, and placed fourth on vault, in the Women’s competition, she was the only candidate who received the highest score among all, and just because she was an alternate her score did not count in winning the competition. At the Pan American Games, Douglas shared a gold medal with the U.S. team.
- Her Medals, Awards, and Honors: Three Olympic-gold medals are won by Gabby Douglas at the games in just two appearances. Douglas performed extraordinarily incredible to win the individual gold medal at the All-Around competition in London. She scored an overall score of 62.232. She also earned a silver medal.
Her fame as an Olympian resulted in receiving the following honors:
- She received the honor of the fourth gymnast for the first time.
- She also received two B.E.T. awards for her incredible achievements.
- She also received the honor of Female Athlete of the Year.
Her Marital Status:
Gabby Douglas has never been married. She is single. Previous relationships are unclear.
What is she doing in 2022?
Gabby Douglas is working toward becoming an actress following her television film “The Gabby Douglas Story” in 2014 and her brief Oxygen show “Douglas Family Gold” in 2016. A role in the 2019 film “Same Difference” followed her appearance in Hallmark’s “Love, of Course” in 2018.
In order to acquire her fortune of $4 million, Gabby Douglas took advantage of many opportunities.
She is 4.1.57m tall.
Gabby Douglas’s weight is 49kg.
The one-handed cartwheel had been learned by herself. In response to her sister’s encouragement, at the age of six, Gabby began taking formal classes when her mother allowed Douglas to start taking gymnastics classes.
Gabby started practicing gymnastics at Gymstrada Gymnastics.
She was a six-year-old child when she started her career as a gymnast player.