In the era of sustainable development, human beings have started to recycle things. We have started using paper straws, reusable coffee cups, and many more. There is a certain urge to make our homes and our spheres eco-friendly. Even jerseys worn by players all around the world are made from recycled plastic bottles. People have started to give into eco-friendly garments like activewear instead of giving into fast fashion because activewear is sought to be made with integrity. The ideals of sustainable development have shaped our choices in buying things that will keep us healthy in general and make our environment hazard free. This concern has also reached our exercise routine. We are striving to make our exercise routines healthier and eco-friendlier. This is how Eco Yoga Mats become an automatic choice.
Making The Right Choice Is Essential
The workout regime has undergone several changes as of now. The stringent Gym cycle has been replaced with peaceful yoga. Toned and muscular body choices have been to a little extent replaced by the need for the flexibility provided by yoga where staying fit and healthy is the main key. Yoga for hundreds of years has been practiced on flat surfaces. This is where the need for a yoga mat arises. People nowadays are shifting to Eco Friendly or Eco Yoga Mats. Workout regimes and equipment have become such an essential part of our lives that we should always be keen on the selection of proper equipment. People are with time becoming more conscious of these selections and are hence going for Eco Yoga Mats. The cheap and available yoga mats are made from Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) which is a menace for the world population. PVC is considered as one of the most environmentally destructive plastics that degrade the quality of our environment (The water we use, the air we breathe, etc.). This has even entered our food chain.
There is another side to this coin too. Tunnels of utter darkness often lead to the path of light. Among the sea of toxins and polythene that are eventually eating up our ecosystem, there are natural products and products made from various sources that nature provides. Eco Yoga Mats that are hand-crafted fall in the second category. These are rapidly growing as an alternative to PVC mats and are in huge demand. These mats are manufactured under labels that are ethical and hence fit for use.
Types Of Eco Yoga Mats
If you are new to the field of yoga and meditation now, then it might not be possible for you to understand the types and variations in the market which you can use to settle for an ideal option. The following points will help you understand everything related to eco yoga mat online for getting your hands on the ideal mats which might be suitable for you.
- Foliage Yoga Mat – Foliage yoga mats are gaining popularity these days. These yoga mats are made from natural rubber. The natural rubber base is put into technology which is the honeycomb construction. This provides you with sheer comfort as this gets added cushioning and a firm grip. The top surface is also sweat-absorbent.
- The Bengal Mat – This mat offers one of the finest tractions. This mat keeps one safe when someone is opting for critical postures. This too is crafted using natural rubber. Jute is another ingredient that goes into the making. Jute allows the meat to retain its freshness and the grip doesn’t get slippery. This mat is biodegradable.
- Cork Yoga Mat – This Cork yoga mat is a blend of authentic rubber and cork. The surface is antimicrobial which can ensure a good grip. As we know, a good grip comes with better performance. This is used by yoga enthusiasts and professionals to make everyday progress.
- Wetsuit Yoga Mats – This yoga mat is a blend of discarded wetsuits and non-biodegradable neoprene. These mats are recycled and recyclable. This blend gives the mat a unique charcoal surface.
- Cotton Yoga Mats – These yoga mats are mostly handwoven. These are made with a hundred percent natural cotton to ensure sheer physical comfort. These mats go through anti-skid treatments. This treatment coupled with breathable fabric lessens sweat and makes it durable.
These were general trivia on Eco Yoga Mats and their benefits. This industry is making improvements every day. Eco Yoga Mats are becoming the first choice for people all over the world for their policy of sustainable development.
Apart from that, if you are interested to know about A Sports Watch then visit our Lifestyle category.